Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome!

I started this blog to discuss my interests in paleo eating, Crossfit, exercise in general, and various other (mostly) related topics that strike my fancy.

I'll spend most of the time here discussing why I am doing the paleo thing, and offering suggestions as to how to get the most out of a paleo-style diet and exercise program. I'm not a medical professional, or a biochemist, or in any way an "expert" in the field. Any suggestions I may make are based on what I've read from those who really know what they're talking about, and are not meant to be taken as medical advice.

I do know that following the paleo lifestyle has had a huge positive impact on my fitness, performance, and general well-being. You may benefit from what I've already experienced, or you may be way ahead of me on the journey. Either way I welcome your input.

Thanks!
Win

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Win, on starting this. If writing down what one spends money on, helps budgeting; if writing down what one eats, helps a diet--well, then, organizing and maintaining a blog will REALLY help you (and the rest of us) do better with our workouts and our stay-away-from-center-of-grocery-processed-food ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RickRain - yep, it should help keep me and possibly a few others motivated and on track. It will also give me something to point to when people ask me why I do paleo, or what it means. Instead of re-explaining it a hundred times, I can say "check out my blog!"

    ReplyDelete